- This event has passed.
Australia/Asia Ticket To Freedom LIVE Online – with Craig Hill
March 1 @ 1:30 am - March 2 @ 2:30 am
The schedule for this online Ticket To Freedom Experience is the following:
Friday, March 1st, 2019
Singapore, Perth, Manila 16:30 – 20:00
Brisbane & Guam 18:30 – 22:00
Melbourne 19:30 – 23:00
Denver 01:30 – 05:00
UTC 08:30 – 12:00
Saturday, March 2nd, 2019
Singapore, Perth, Manila 08:30 – 17:30
Brisbane & Guam 10:30 – 19:30
Melbourne 11:30 – 20:30
Denver (Friday, March 1st) 17:30 – 02:30
UTC 00:30 – 09:30
Ticket to Freedom LIVE Online with – Craig Hill
The Ticket to Freedom is the latest, updated version of our Ancient Paths seminar that Craig Hill has been conducting in over 55 nations around the world for over 30 years.
Normally this event is conducted from a video recording, but the Ticket to Freedom is taught by Craig in person, LIVE online.
In the Ticket to Freedom Encounter, you’ll not only watch Craig teach live, but you will also participate in a sequence of specially designed small-group prayer ministry times with one of Craig’s highly-trained facilitators who will help you identify and eliminate your personal self-sabotage mechanisms that have stopped you so far from achieving your personal and financial goals.
In this 12-hour Ticket to Freedom encounter, Craig teaches about the seven critical times in life that God intended us to receive blessing in order to establish identity and destiny for our lives.
The teaching and small group ministry times in this weekend experience will give you great revelation about your own life, impact your relationships with your own children and provide a time where God can now impart to you the blessing you may have never received from your parents.
Space will be very limited for this special online program.
In order for this ministry experience to be effective, there are some things you need to know before you participate in this program. This online experience will be conducted exactly as if you were there in person — not like a typical online webinar. This is in interactive process, not just a presentation 🙂
So here’s the deal:
1. You must be fluent in English language.
2. You need a working webcam and mic through which we can see and hear you (most modern computers and smartphones have this built in).
3. You need access to good enough internet for a video call. (i.e. Are you able to video chat with your friends and family? Then you should be good to go!)
4. Please download the Zoom video conference software onto your computer or online device before the meeting.
5. Clear your schedule to be able to attend the entire event, as the small group dynamic we use requires that we be all together (visible and audible) for the process to work.
6. You must be able to sit in front of your computer/phone/tablet for the entire event just the same as if you were in the room attending a live event. You will have the best results if you treat this experience exactly the same as you would attending a
seminar in a church. (don’t worry, there will be bathroom and snack breaks!)
7. Please keep your room free of distractions (children, dogs, external noise, cell phones, other electronics, etc.,) while in the small groups, just the same as in a live event.
8. Each person attending must purchase a separate ticket. A married couple may use the same computer or online device, but must each register and pay separately for each seat.
9. Last but not least, just have an open heart and a desire to let God work in your life in whatever way He chooses! We expect miracles! 🙂