- This event has passed.
Blessing Generations Online
May 3, 2018 @ 5:30 pm - May 5, 2018 @ 1:00 pm
In this 12-hour Blessing Generations experience, Craig Hill teaches about the seven critical times in life that God intended us to receive blessing in order to establish identity and destiny for our lives. The teaching and small group ministry times in this weekend experience will give you great revelation about your own life, impact your relationships with your own children and provide a time where God can now impart to you the blessing you may have never received from your parents.
Space will be very limited for this initial pilot program. Only the first 8 people to register will be able to participate with me personally.
-Thursday: 5:30pm – 9:00pm Mountain Standard Time
-Friday: 5:30pm – 9:00pm Mountain Standard Time
-Saturday: 9:00am – 1:00pm Mountain Standard Time
-Regular Registration: $49.00
In order for us to effectively test the ministry experience, there will be some very important requirements to participate in this program. This online experience will be conducted exactly as if it were a live experience, not like a typical online webinar. So you will not be simply watching a presentation, but rather participanting in a small group ministry experience, just as if it were live. So here are the requirements:
- You must be fluent in English language.
- You must have a good working web camera and microphone (built in or portable) through which we can see and hear you.
- You must have access to a stable internet signal that is not intermittent or variable.
- You must clear your schedule to be able to attend the entire event, as the small group dynamic we use requires that we be all together (visible and audible) for the entire process.
- You must be willing and able tto sit in front of your web camera and microphone for the entire event just the same as if you were in the room attending a live event. (No attending in pajamas. Haha.) Just as in a live event, there will be breaks for bathroom and snacks. But you cannot come and go as you might do in a typical webinar presentation. You must treat this experience exactly the same as you would attending a live Blessing Generations Experience in a church or meeting hall.
- The room you are using to attend the event must be free of distractions (children, external noise, cell phones, other electronics, etc.) just the same as in a live event.
- Have an open heart and desire to let God work in your life in whatever way He chooses.
For additional information, please contact: