- This event has passed.
Overcoming Anger – Online
November 11, 2021 @ 6:30 pm - November 13, 2021 @ 2:30 pm
Why would you want to manage your anger when you can learn to overcome? Overcoming Anger is an experience that presents practical, biblically-based reasons for anger and solutions to overcome anger and other compulsive habits. The teaching (by Craig Hill on video) and small group ministry help identify the root causes of these compulsions and as God touches them, authentic and lasting victory is realized!
-Thursday: 6:30pm – 9:30pm (EDT)
-Friday: 6:30pm – 9:30pm (EDT)
-Saturday: 10:00am – 2:30pm (EDT)
-Late Registration: $79.00
For additional information, please contact:
*Each ticket purchased is ONLY for one person
*If you are unable to attend, please notify the FFI office 48 hours in advance so that your spot can be filled by people on the waiting list.
*Your money will not be refunded if you do not show up.
*Married couples may use the same device.
*You must be at least 16 years old to attend.
Overcoming Anger Online
In order for this ministry experience to be effective, there are some things you need to know before you participate in this seminar. This online experience will be conducted exactly as if you were there in person — not like a typical online webinar. This is in interactive process, not just a presentation
So here’s the deal:
1. You must be fluent in English language.
2. You need a working webcam and mic through which we can see and hear you (most modern computers and smartphones have this built in).
3. You need access to good enough internet for a video call. (i.e. Are you able to video chat with your friends and family? Then you should be good to go!)
4. Please download the Zoom video conference software onto your computer or online device before the meeting.
5. Clear your schedule to be able to attend the entire event, as the small group dynamic we use requires that we be all together (visible and audible) for the process to work.
6. You must be able to sit in front of your computer/phone/tablet for the entire event just the same as if you were in the room attending a live event. You will have the best results if you treat this experience exactly the same as you would attending a
seminar in a church. (don’t worry, there will be bathroom and snack breaks!)
7. Please keep your room free of distractions (children, dogs, external noise, cell phones, other electronics, etc.,) while in the small groups, just the same as in a live event.
8. Each person attending must purchase a separate ticket. A married couple may use the same computer or online device, but must each register and pay separately for each seat.
9. Last but not least, just have an open heart and a desire to let God work in your life in whatever way He chooses! We expect miracles!