Ticket To Freedom Blessing Breakthrough – LIVE Online with Craig Hill
May 6 @ 5:30 pm - May 8 @ 1:30 pm$297.00
The schedule for this online Ticket To Freedom Experience is the following:
Thursday, May 6th: 5:30 PM – 9:00 PM Mountain time (1130 UTC – 0300 UTC)
Friday, May 7th: 5:30 PM – 9:00 PM Mountain time (1130 UTC – 0300 UTC)
Saturday, May 8th: 8:30 AM – 1:30 PM Mountain time (1430 UTC – 1930 UTC)
*You MUST be able to attend every session of this event.
*Each ticket purchased is ONLY for one person.
*If you are unable to attend, please notify the FFI office 48 hours in advance so that your spot can be filled by people on the waiting list.
*Your money will not be refunded if you do not show up to the first session.
*Married couples may use the same device, but each person must pay for a separate ticket.
*You must be at least 16 years old to attend.
*NO RECORDED REPLAYS OF THIS EVENT WILL BE PROVIDED.
Ticket to Freedom Blessing Breakthrough – LIVE Online with Craig Hill
The Ticket to Freedom Blessing Breakthrough is the latest, updated version of our Ancient Paths – Blessing Generations seminar that Craig and the FFI global ministry teams have been conducting in over 55 nations around the world for over 30 years. In this 12-hour experience, you will have an opportunity to hear Craig teach live and then to receive an impartation of blessing from God that perhaps you never received from your parents growing up.
Craig will teach about the seven critical times in life that God intended for us to receive blessing in order to establish identity and destiny in our lives. You will then have opportunity to participate in several small group prayer ministry times led by experienced FFI prayer ministers. The breakthrough key for most people is not the teaching, but rather the experiential removal of self-sabotaging lies, and impartation of blessing that takes place in the small group ministry times.
Many parents want to be able to impart blessing to their children, but it is often very difficult to give something you have never yet received yourself. The Ticket to Freedom Blessing Breakthrough is your opportunity to receive that impartation of blessing yourself experientially.
As self-sabotage mechanisms that came through lack of blessing in childhood are identified, removed and replaced by God, many participants have also found great breakthrough in their own emotional well-being, personal growth, marriage, career, finances, and relationship with children.
The teaching and small group ministry times in this weekend experience will give you great revelation about your own life, impact your own relationships with your own children and grandchildren, and provide a time in which God can restore to you what you may have never received before.
Space will be very limited for this special online program.
In order for this ministry experience to be effective, there are some things you need to know before you participate in this program. This online experience will be conducted exactly as if you were there in person — not like a typical online webinar. This is in interactive process, not just a presentation
So here’s the deal:
1. You must be fluent in English language.
2. You need a working webcam and mic through which we can see and hear you (most modern computers and smartphones have this built in).
3. You need access to good enough internet for a video call. (i.e. Are you able to video chat with your friends and family? Then you should be good to go!)
4. Please download the Zoom video conference software onto your computer or online device before the meeting.
5. Clear your schedule to be able to attend the entire event, as the small group dynamic we use requires that we be all together (visible and audible) for the process to work.
6. You must be able to sit in front of your computer/phone/tablet for the entire event just the same as if you were in the room attending a live event. You will have the best results if you treat this experience exactly the same as you would attending a seminar in a church. (don’t worry, there will be bathroom and snack breaks!)
7. Please keep your room free of distractions (children, dogs, external noise, cell phones, other electronics, etc.,) while in the small groups, just the same as in a live event.
8. Each person attending must purchase a separate ticket. A married couple may use the same computer or online device, but must each register and pay separately for each seat.
9. Last but not least, just have an open heart and a desire to let God work in your life in whatever way He chooses! We expect miracles!