Ticket To Freedom Financial Breakthrough – LIVE Online with Craig Hill
August 6 @ 5:30 pm - August 8 @ 1:30 pm$297.00
The schedule for this online Ticket To Freedom Experience is the following:
Thursday, August 6th: 5:30 PM – 9:00 PM Mountain time (1130 UTC – 0300 UTC)
Friday, August 7th: 5:30 PM – 9:00 PM Mountain time (1130 UTC – 0300 UTC)
Saturday, August 8th: 8:30 AM – 1:30 PM Mountain time (1430 UTC – 1930 UTC)
*Each ticket purchased is ONLY for one person
*If you are unable to attend, please notify the FFI office 48 hours in advance so that your spot can be filled by people on the waiting list.
*Your money will not be refunded if you do not show up to the first session
*Married couples may use the same device.
*You must be at least 16 years old to attend.
*NO RECORDED REPLAYS OF THIS EVENT WILL BE PROVIDED.
Ticket to Freedom Financial Breakthrough – LIVE Online with Craig Hill
This Ticket to Freedom will focus on financial breakthrough, how to really get at the self-sabotage lies in the depths of your heart that have stopped you from accomplishing your own financial plan. In this event, you will learn how to move break the power of the spirit of mammon in your life and to experientially move into God’s supernatural “third river” abundance. You will learn four proven principles that people who have no debt naturally practice, as well as how to make sure that you are on the correct side of the wealth transfer equation for the future. And most important of all, you’ll receive prayer ministry to identify and remove the hidden, self-sabotaging viruses (lies) deep inside that have kept you stuck, and stopped you from experiencing your financial breakthrough.
This will be taught by Craig in person, LIVE online.
In this special Ticket to Freedom Encounter, you’ll not only watch Craig teach live, but you will also participate in a sequence of specially designed small-group prayer ministry times with one of Craig’s highly-trained facilitators who will help you identify and eliminate your personal self-sabotage mechanisms that have stopped you so far from achieving your personal and financial goals.
The teaching and small group ministry times in this weekend experience will give you great revelation about your own life, impact your finances, and provide a time where God can now impart to you the blessing you may have never received.
Space will be very limited for this special online program.
In order for this ministry experience to be effective, there are some things you need to know before you participate in this program. This online experience will be conducted exactly as if you were there in person — not like a typical online webinar. This is in interactive process, not just a presentation
So here’s the deal:
1. You must be fluent in English language.
2. You need a working webcam and mic through which we can see and hear you (most modern computers and smartphones have this built in).
3. You need access to good enough internet for a video call. (i.e. Are you able to video chat with your friends and family? Then you should be good to go!)
4. Please download the Zoom video conference software onto your computer or online device before the meeting.
5. Clear your schedule to be able to attend the entire event, as the small group dynamic we use requires that we be all together (visible and audible) for the process to work.
6. You must be able to sit in front of your computer/phone/tablet for the entire event just the same as if you were in the room attending a live event. You will have the best results if you treat this experience exactly the same as you would attending a seminar in a church. (don’t worry, there will be bathroom and snack breaks!)
7. Please keep your room free of distractions (children, dogs, external noise, cell phones, other electronics, etc.,) while in the small groups, just the same as in a live event.
8. Each person attending must purchase a separate ticket. A married couple may use the same computer or online device, but must each register and pay separately for each seat.
9. Last but not least, just have an open heart and a desire to let God work in your life in whatever way He chooses! We expect miracles!