- This event has passed.
Ticket To Freedom Marriage Breakthrough – LIVE Online with Craig Hill
August 19 @ 5:30 pm - August 21 @ 3:30 pm
The schedule for this online Ticket To Freedom Experience is the following:
Thursday, August 19th: 5:30 PM – 9:00 PM Mountain time (1130 UTC – 0300 UTC)
Friday, August 20th: 5:30 PM – 9:00 PM Mountain time (1130 UTC – 0300 UTC)
Saturday, August 21st: 8:30 AM – 3:30 PM Mountain time (1430 UTC – 2330 UTC)
*You MUST be able to attend every session of this event.
*Each ticket purchased is ONLY for one person
*If you are unable to attend, please notify the FFI office 48 hours in advance so that your spot can be filled by people on the waiting list.
*Your money will not be refunded if you do not show up to the first session
*Married couples may use the same device, but each person must pay for a separate ticket.
*You must be at least 16 years old to attend.
*NO RECORDED REPLAYS OF THIS EVENT WILL BE PROVIDED.
Ticket to Freedom Marriage Breakthrough – LIVE Online with Craig Hill
This Ticket to Freedom will focus on Freedom in Marriage Relationship, how to really get on the same page with each other and enjoy your marriage to the maximum. In this event, you will learn how to resolve any marriage conflict in less than 5 minutes. As a wife, you will also learn 3 practical things you can do to get your husband to make you top priority in his life and listen to your heart. As a husband, you will learn 3 practical things you can do to get your wife to stop trying to change you, and to appreciate and thank you for all you are doing to love and care for her.
This will be taught by Craig in person, LIVE online.
In this special Ticket to Freedom Encounter, you’ll not only watch Craig teach live, but you will also participate in a sequence of specially designed small-group prayer ministry times with one of Craig’s highly-trained facilitators who will help you identify and eliminate your personal self-sabotage mechanisms that have stopped you so far from achieving your personal and financial goals.
The teaching and small group ministry times in this weekend experience will give you great revelation about your own life, impact your finances, and provide a time where God can now impart to you the blessing you may have never received.
Space will be very limited for this special online program.
In order for this ministry experience to be effective, there are some things you need to know before you participate in this program. This online experience will be conducted exactly as if you were there in person — not like a typical online webinar. This is in interactive process, not just a presentation
So here’s the deal:
1. You must be fluent in English language.
2. You need a working webcam and mic through which we can see and hear you (most modern computers and smartphones have this built in).
3. You need access to good enough internet for a video call. (i.e. Are you able to video chat with your friends and family? Then you should be good to go!)
4. Please download the Zoom video conference software onto your computer or online device before the meeting.
5. Clear your schedule to be able to attend the entire event, as the small group dynamic we use requires that we be all together (visible and audible) for the process to work.
6. You must be able to sit in front of your computer/phone/tablet for the entire event just the same as if you were in the room attending a live event. You will have the best results if you treat this experience exactly the same as you would attending a seminar in a church. (don’t worry, there will be bathroom and snack breaks!)
7. Please keep your room free of distractions (children, dogs, external noise, cell phones, other electronics, etc.,) while in the small groups, just the same as in a live event.
8. Each person attending must purchase a separate ticket. A married couple may use the same computer or online device, but must each register and pay separately for each seat.
9. Last but not least, just have an open heart and a desire to let God work in your life in whatever way He chooses! We expect miracles!