Ticket To Freedom LIVE Online – with Craig Hill
February 7 @ 5:30 pm - February 9 @ 2:00 pm$297.00
Ticket to Freedom LIVE Online with – Craig Hill
The Ticket to Freedom is the latest, updated version of our Ancient Paths seminar that Craig Hill has been conducting in over 55 nations around the world for over 30 years.
Normally this event is conducted from a video recording, but the Ticket to Freedom is taught by Craig in person, Live online.
In the Ticket to Freedom Encounter, you’ll not only watch Craig teach live, but you will also be encouraged to participate in a sequence of small group prayer ministry times with one of our highly-trained coaches who will help you identify and eliminate your personal self-sabotage mechanisms that have stopped you so far from achieving your personal, family and financial goals.
In this 12-hour Ticket to Freedom encounter, Craig will teaches about the seven critical times in life that God intended us to receive blessing in order to establish identity and destiny for our lives. The teaching and small group ministry times in this weekend experience will give you great revelation about your own life, impact your relationships with your own children and provide a time where God can now impart to you the blessing you may have never received from your parents.
Space will be very limited for this special online program.
The schedule for this online Blessing Generations Experience is the following:
Thursday, February 7th: 5:30 PM – 9:00 PM Mountain time (0030 UTC – 0400 UTC)
Friday, February 8th: 5:30 PM – 9:00 PM Mountain time (0030 UTC – 0400 UTC)
Saturday February 9th: 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM Mountain time (1400 UTC – 1900 UTC)
In order for this ministry experience to be effective, there will be some very important prerequisites to participate in this program. This online experience will be conducted exactly as if you were there in person, not like a typical online webinar. You will not be simply watching a presentation. So here are the requirements:
1. You must be fluent in English language.
2. You must have a good working web camera and microphone (built in or portable) through which we can see and hear you.
3. You must have access to a high-speed, stable internet signal that is not slow, intermittent, or variable.(You can check your speed at (http://www.speedtest.net)
4. You must download the Zoom video conference software onto your computer or online device before the meeting.
5. You must clear your schedule to be able to attend the entire event, as the small group dynamic we use requires that we be all together (visible and audible) for the entire process.
6. You must be willing and able to sit in front of your web camera and microphone for the entire event just the same as if you were in the room attending a live event. (No attending in pajamas. Haha.) Just as in a live event, there will be breaks for bathroom and snacks. But you cannot come and go as you might do in a typical webinar presentation. You must treat this experience exactly the same as you would attending an Ancient Paths seminar in a church or meeting hall.
7. The room you are using to attend the event must be free of distractions (children, dogs, external noise, cell phones, other electronics, etc.,) just the same as in a live event.
8. Each person attending must purchase a separate ticket. A married couple may use the same computer or online device, but must each register and pay separately for each seat.
9. Have an open heart and a desire to let God work in your life in whatever way He chooses.