Transforming Hearts (AP2) – Online
December 2 @ 6:30 pm - December 4 @ 2:30 pm$59.00
This is a powerful, level 2 event which may be attended following any of the Ancient Paths weekends with small group ministry. The 12-hour experience is structured with video teaching by Craig Hill, sharing, prayer and ministry in small groups. As teaching topics are brought up, the small groups, led by trained ministry team, give opportunity for ministry in that specific area of the individual’s life, marriage or family. Topics include freedom from shame and softening a hardened heart. Prerequisite: You must have completed at least one Ancient Paths seminar with small group ministry.
-Thursday: 6:30pm – 9:30pm (EDT)
-Friday: 6:30pm – 9:30pm (EDT)
-Saturday: 10:00am – 2:30pm (EDT)
-Regular Registration: $59.00
-Late Registration: $79.00
This event is sponsored by A Change of Heart Ministries, Inc..
For additional details about this event, please contact:
Transforming Hearts (AP2) Online
In order for this ministry experience to be effective, there are some things you need to know before you participate in this seminar. This online experience will be conducted exactly as if you were there in person — not like a typical online webinar. This is in interactive process, not just a presentation.
So here’s the deal:
1. You must be fluent in English language.
2. You need a working webcam and mic through which we can see and hear you (most modern computers and smartphones have this built in).
3. You need access to good enough internet for a video call. (i.e. Are you able to video chat with your friends and family? Then you should be good to go!)
4. Please download the Zoom video conference software onto your computer or online device before the meeting.
5. Clear your schedule to be able to attend the entire event, as the small group dynamic we use requires that we be all together (visible and audible) for the process to work.
6. You must be able to sit in front of your computer/phone/tablet for the entire event just the same as if you were in the room attending a live event. You will have the best results if you treat this experience exactly the same as you would attending a seminar in a church. (don’t worry, there will be bathroom and snack breaks!)
7. Please keep your room free of distractions (children, dogs, external noise, cell phones, other electronics, etc.,) while in the small groups, just the same as in a live event.
8. Each person attending must purchase a separate ticket. A married couple may use the same computer or online device, but must each register and pay separately for each seat.
9. Last but not least, just have an open heart and a desire to let God work in your life in whatever way He chooses! We expect miracles!