Hi Craig Hill here! I would like to invite you personally to attend one of our FFI Schools of Ministry in the coming year. I guarantee It will be one of the most amazing two weeks of your life. Our School of Ministry Directors have trained hundreds of people from around the world and they are looking forward to meeting you soon!
Join us for one of these life-changing Schools of Ministry
What is it?
Each FFI School of Ministry is designed for you to get the maximum experience of the Father’s transforming love. These schools will transform you and equip you to minister to others like you never thought possible!
- Experience healing & transformation in many areas of your life.
- Experience the unconditional love of the Father in your heart.
- Experience the joy of watching others being ministered to as you learn the Jesus Wonderful Counselor Process.
- Experience living in authentic community…
- Experience powerful worship and times of incredible testimonies.
- Experience a “Culture of Blessing” as we celebrate Shabbat together.
- Experience incredible friendships and adventures as we explore the surrounding countryside…
Who should come?
- For those who want to experience more freedom!
- For those that want more of God!
- For those who desire to help others!
- For those that desire to be part of our FFI Family this training will help you in the journey of becoming an FFI Coordinator and/or Facilitator.
UPCOMING SCHOOLS OF MINISTRY:
Western State Colorado University
Gunnison, CO / July 11, 2018
Jan and I are excited to announce our upcoming International School of Ministry and Personal Transformation starting Thursday, July 11th at Western State Colorado University in Gunnison, Colorado. Join us on a 10-day journey to personal freedom, unlocking your destiny, getting your relationships unstuck, and practicing our advanced ministry technique called “Jesus Wonderful Counselor.”
Kona, HI / November 4 – November 18, 2017
This School of Ministry is hosted by Mokuaikaua church in Kona, Hawaii. This historic church was the birthplace of major revival in the Hawaiian Islands when the first missionaries arrived 195 years ago with the gospel. Family Foundations has partnered with several churches on the Island to bring a culture of blessing to the families of Hawaii! The accommodations for our students will be a the Royal Seacliff Resort located just minutes from the church.