School of Ministry and Personal Transformation
Join us in beautiful St. Petersburg, Florida or Gunnison, Colorado this summer for a one-week intensive ministry and training experience unlike any other!
Jan and I are excited to announce two upcoming International School of Ministry and Personal Transformation events this summer!
Join us at one of two locations for a 7-day journey to personal freedom, unlocking your destiny, getting your relationships unstuck, and practicing our advanced ministry technique called “Jesus Wonderful Counselor”.
Want to hear more about what makes the School of Ministry and Personal Transformation so unique? Check out the replay of my webinar “Your Key to Sustainable Personal Transformation” below to hear straight from the team who run the events, as well as testimonies of past participants, what exactly you can expect when you attend one of these life-changing experiences!
ISOM – Eckerd College, St. Petersburg, FL
June 10th – June 17th 2023
Experience the Gulf Coast in Florida! If there is a paradise on Earth, this might just be it. Nestled in Tampa Bay between two of the country’s top 10 beaches, Eckerd’s 188-acre waterfront campus offers mangrove thickets, seven freshwater marshes and ponds, a white-sand beach and its own boathouse and marina. The Bay is also one of Florida’s largest open water estuaries, home to marine mammals and 200 species of fish? (Pictured right: An evening sunset from the Campus beach at Eckerd College*.)
*2023 International School of Ministry is exclusively under the auspices of Family Foundations International and is its sole responsibility although located on the Eckerd College campus.
ISOM – Western Colorado University, Gunnison, CO
July 22nd – July 29th 2023
Enjoy the Colorado Mountain Experience! Western State Colorado University is located in the breath-taking Gunnison Valley in the Colorado Rocky Mountains. You may wish to plan a little extra time for some hiking, fishing of just relaxing in the beautiful Colorado Rockies. (Pictured right: Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park, about an hour away.)
Deposit: $200.00. This deposit is non-refundable unless your application is not approved, or the School of Ministry is cancelled due to the pandemic or other health restrictions, or you are not willing or able to travel due to health restrictions or mandatory vaccine requirements.
*Super Early Price: $1,875.00/person ends February 24th at midnight.
*Early Price: $1,995/person ends April 30th at midnight.
*Regular Price: $2,195.00/person from May 1st until May 20th.
*The price of this experience is ALL INCLUSIVE. It includes materials, training, coaching, personal ministry, lodging and three meals each day.
*There will be no care available for children or pets.
*Registration & Check in on 7/22/23 will be from 12:00pm – 4:00pm, Dinner will be at 5:00pm (MST)
*Checkout on 7/29/23 will be between 7:00am – 10:00am (MST)
What is Family Foundations International (FFI)?
Family Foundations International (FFI) is a Christian ministry dedicated to helping individuals, couples, and families fulfill their God-given destiny and become people of influence in their communities. We do so by training teams of people to conduct nine different personal transformation weekend experiences, (we have called Ancient Paths Experiences) through which the Holy Spirit identifies and removes, at the core of the being, self-sabotaging limiting beliefs and emotional lies that have unconsciously plagued people all of their lives. Many past participants have reported that this FFI weekend experience provided the key breakthrough they had been seeking for years, to move them forward in their life purpose, emotional well-being, marriage, family, finances, and career.
Founded by Craig and Jan Hill in 1996, FFI has now trained permanent ministry teams in over fifty-three nations around the world, conducting over 2500 of these Ancient Paths personal transformation weekend experiences each year. We have trained and equipped ministry teams in literally thousands of churches and ministries of many varied denominations all around the world. More information is available on our website: https://craighill.org
What is the International School of Ministry and Personal Transformation (ISOM & PT)?
This is, first of all, an intense time of personal transformation ministry and growth, in which you, as a student, will participate in four of the nine available Ancient Paths Experiences. While just one of these Ancient Paths experiences is highly transformational, experiencing the cumulative intensity of the anointing and presence of God four times in ten days will literally 10X your personal transformation breakthrough! Secondly, this is a time in which you will have opportunity to learn the unique process of ministry used to consistently produce these life-changing results in the Ancient Paths Experiences. Not only will you learn the biblical principles, and step-by-step process, but you will be given opportunity for hands-on practice of this process yourself, under the supervision of highly trained FFI ministers, who will coach you, and the other students as you all learn together.
Why Should we Come to this ISOM & PT?
- To deepen your own spiritual life and intimacy with the Father.
- To experience major personal transformation and breakthrough in your own life, marriage, finances and purpose.
- To remove deep-rooted self-sabotage mechanisms at the core of your being, which you didn’t even realize were there.
- To learn and be equipped to utilize this same personal transformation ministry process in your own family, congregation, ministry, or business to help others experience the same types of breakthrough.
- If desired, to fast-track toward becoming a licensed, qualified FFI Coordinator, authorized to conduct these nine different life-changing Ancient Paths Experiences for others in your sphere of influence.
- To have a clear track to immediately get involved in life-changing ministry in your local context, without spending 2 or 4 years at Bible College or Seminary.
- To broaden your ministry horizons by meeting other like-minded people from around the world, several of whom will probably become life-long friends and even coworkers together in ministry. Many participants in past schools have been invited by international friends they met at the ISOM to minister together in other nations.
Training presented by Craig Hill (live and via DVD). The ISOM & PT will be led by Clemmie & Pamela Scott and their staff ministry team. Phone: (678) 428-9346 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Clemmie and Pamela Scott
FFI Regional Coordinators
Full Event Details
Cost of 11-Day ISOM Includes:
- Cost per day/person or couple includes accommodation, three meals (breakfast, lunch & dinner).
- Training, manuals, DVD-material, CD’s that will be handed out during specific parts of the training.
Costs are per person and are all inclusive (tuition, materials, ministry sessions, accommodation and three meals per day)
|Total Cost of ISOM & PT||Cost per person||Cost per couple|
|Including Tuition, Materials Ministry Sessions, Accommodation, Meals, etc.||Through May 15th – $1400.00 After May 15th $1550.00||Through May 15th – $2800.00 After May 15th $3100.00|
- Reservation: A non-refundable reservation fee of $200.00 must be paid with initial pre-registration online. This $200 fee is applied toward (not additional to) the total amount due. Upon receipt of your reservation fee, you will be forwarded an ISOM & PT application. Please fill it out and return it at your earliest convenience. If for any reason your application is not approved from our side, you will be refunded your $200 reservation fee.
- Tuition Payment Schedule: A registration fee of 50% of the total cost must be received by May 15, 2017. The balance of the total cost must be received by June 15, 2017.
- Registration Deadline: To preserve the quality of ministry, space is limited to the first 30 people or 15 couples who register, and can only be guaranteed through May 15th. After the first 30 couples are accepted or after May 15thyou may be placed on a waiting list for available space, and the cost of registration increases.
Other Important Information: Schedule Details:
- Registration takes place from on Thursday, July 13th from 4:00pm-6:00pm
- Meet and Greet with Craig & Jan Hill will start Thursday evening, July 13th at 7:00 PM
- Daily schedule normally runs from 8:00am to 5:00pm with a lunch break. Some evening sessions will apply.
- A detailed schedule will be mailed out after June 15th.
Accommodation & meals Your accommodations will be in university style apartment units – with 1, 2 and 3 bedrooms, a common living area and kitchen. Bedding and towels will be supplied. Venue for training: Western State Colorado University 600 Adams St, Gunnison, CO 81231) Transportation: Easiest is to fly directly into Gunnison, Colorado airport (GUC) Van Transportation from Denver International Airport may be available for around $40 per person each way (4 hour van ride from Denver International airport) We are looking forward to partnering with you in order to see you fulfill the dreams the Lord has for you, your community and ultimately your country. With Great Expectancy in Him, Craig and Jan Hill Founders and International Director email@example.com