School of Ministry and Personal Transformation
Join us in beautiful Gunnison, Colorado, July 11th through July 23rd at Western State Colorado University!
Jan and I are excited to announce our upcoming International School of Ministry and Personal Transformation July 11th – July 23rd at Western State Colorado University in Gunnison, Colorado. Join us on a 11-day journey to personal freedom, unlocking your destiny, getting your relationships unstuck, and practicing our advanced ministry technique called “Jesus Wonderful Counselor.”
What is Family Foundations International (FFI)?
Family Foundations International (FFI) is a Christian ministry dedicated to helping individuals, couples, and families fulfill their God-given destiny and become people of influence in their communities. We do so by training teams of people to conduct nine different personal transformation weekend experiences, (we have called Ancient Paths Experiences) through which the Holy Spirit identifies and removes, at the core of the being, self-sabotaging limiting beliefs and emotional lies that have unconsciously plagued people all of their lives. Many past participants have reported that this FFI weekend experience provided the key breakthrough they had been seeking for years, to move them forward in their life purpose, emotional well-being, marriage, family, finances, and career.
Founded by Craig and Jan Hill in 1996, FFI has now trained permanent ministry teams in over fifty-three nations around the world, conducting over 2500 of these Ancient Paths personal transformation weekend experiences each year. We have trained and equipped ministry teams in literally thousands of churches and ministries of many varied denominations all around the world. More information is available on our websitehttps://craighill.org
What is the International School of Ministry and Personal Transformation (ISOM & PT)?
This is, first of all, an intense time of personal transformation ministry and growth, in which you, as a student, will participate in four of the nine available Ancient Paths Experiences. While just one of these Ancient Paths experiences is highly transformational, experiencing the cumulative intensity of the anointing and presence of God four times in ten days will literally 10X your personal transformation breakthrough! Secondly, this is a time in which you will have opportunity to learn the unique process of ministry used to consistently produce these life-changing results in the Ancient Paths Experiences. Not only will you learn the biblical principles, and step-by-step process, but you will be given opportunity for hands-on practice of this process yourself, under the supervision of highly trained FFI ministers, who will coach you, and the other students as you all learn together.
Why Should we Come to this ISOM & PT?
- To deepen your own spiritual life and intimacy with the Father.
- To experience major personal transformation and breakthrough in your own life, marriage, finances and purpose.
- To remove deep-rooted self-sabotage mechanisms at the core of your being, which you didn’t even realize were there.
- To learn and be equipped to utilize this same personal transformation ministry process in your own family, congregation, ministry, or business to help others experience the same types of breakthrough.
- If desired, to fast-track toward becoming a licensed, qualified FFI Coordinator, authorized to conduct these nine different life-changing Ancient Paths Experiences for others in your sphere of influence.
- To have a clear track to immediately get involved in life-changing ministry in your local context, without spending 2 or 4 years at Bible College or Seminary.
- To broaden your ministry horizons by meeting other like-minded people from around the world, several of whom will probably become life-long friends and even coworkers together in ministry. Many participants in past schools have been invited by international friends they met at the ISOM to minister together in other nations.
Full Event Details
John (Chandler) and China Cleveland
FFI Regional Coordinators
Jim and Linda Floyd
FFI Regional Coordinators
- Cost per day/person or couple includes accommodation, three meals (breakfast, lunch & dinner).
- Training, manuals, DVD-material, CD’s that will be handed out during specific parts of the training.
Costs are per person and are all inclusive (tuition, materials, ministry sessions, accommodation and three meals per day)
|Total Cost of ISOM & PT||Cost per person||Cost per couple|
|Including Tuition, Materials Ministry Sessions, Accommodation, Meals, etc.||Through May 15th – $1400.00 After May 15th $1550.00||Through May 15th – $2800.00 After May 15th $3100.00|
- Reservation: A non-refundable reservation fee of $200.00 must be paid with initial pre-registration online. This $200 fee is applied toward (not additional to) the total amount due. Upon receipt of your reservation fee, you will be forwarded an ISOM & PT application. Please fill it out and return it at your earliest convenience. If for any reason your application is not approved from our side, you will be refunded your $200 reservation fee.
- Tuition Payment Schedule: A registration fee of 50% of the total cost must be received by May 15, 2017. The balance of the total cost must be received by June 15, 2017.
- Registration Deadline: To preserve the quality of ministry, space is limited to the first 30 people or 15 couples who register, and can only be guaranteed through May 15th. After the first 30 couples are accepted or after May 15thyou may be placed on a waiting list for available space, and the cost of registration increases.
Other Important Information: Schedule Details:
- Registration takes place from on Thursday, July 13th from 4:00pm-6:00pm
- Meet and Greet with Craig & Jan Hill will start Thursday evening, July 13th at 7:00 PM
- Daily schedule normally runs from 8:00am to 5:00pm with a lunch break. Some evening sessions will apply.
- A detailed schedule will be mailed out after June 15th.
Accommodation & meals Your accommodations will be in university style apartment units – with 1, 2 and 3 bedrooms, a common living area and kitchen. Bedding and towels will be supplied. Venue for training: Western State Colorado University 600 Adams St, Gunnison, CO 81231) Transportation: Easiest is to fly directly into Gunnison, Colorado airport (GUC) Van Transportation from Denver International Airport may be available for around $40 per person each way (4 hour van ride from Denver International airport) We are looking forward to partnering with you in order to see you fulfill the dreams the Lord has for you, your community and ultimately your country. With Great Expectancy in Him, Craig and Jan Hill Founders and International Director email@example.com